Friday 19 August 2011

Doodle Jump - One Of The Most Effective Action Android Game

Bounce up, Bounce up! The Doodle Jump is now offered for android games lovers. In this cool Android game, Doodle jump, you should guide the Doodler on a springy journey up like utilizing springs, choosing up jet packs, avoiding black holes, and blasting baddies with nose balls along the way. The objective of this game is usually to climb the platforms to obtain as high up as you may go.

The graphics of Doodle jump is outstanding. I enjoyed playing this android game due to animated backdrops and its enemies. Doodle jump contains numerous game modes like the Doodle Jump in the Jungle, in Outer Space, Classic, Santa or Halloween. Therefore, it also supports a local challenge game together with the scores throughout my game play.

The controls are easy. You will have to tilt your phone to move left or right, tap the screen to shoot your enemies. That is the way I controlled my character. You will see lots of items and power ups in this game. These are jet pack, springs, propeller hat and spring boards. Each and every of these assists me quicker to get higher from every level.

This Doodle Jump is definitely addictive. That is due to the aliens and laser beams creates my game truly entertaining. I discovered myself to obtain on higher levels and aim to obtain high scores by shooting down those enemies while I tried to bounce towards the top. It usually gives me thrill. So exciting, isn't it?

Pros of this game are classic, contains five game modes, crazy game power ups, aliens, UFOs, Black Holes and destructible environments and local challenge mode. While the cons are having no use of vibration, no soundtrack and have limited change in graphic interface from lack of stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment